Red Brigade deeply values all contributions to sustain our mission. To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with Red Brigade, we maintain the following policies:
- While acting as your designated role in your tenure in the trust, you may receive some kind of monetary benefit from cash or favorable goods in return for the social services provided by you or from an organization in the form of your service. Accepting will be a violation of the Trust's Rules and a socially criminal offense for the members and office bearers of the Trust.
- Officers and members in the trust will be elected and selected, in which the status of all members and office-bearers as non - employed in the trust is completely unpaid where you will not receive any kind of salary or basic benefit from the organization for your service.
- Daily salaries will be provided to the employees as per the requirements, at whatever time they apply.
- Employees appointed as per monthly wage earners will be given salary according to their work and efficiency and will also be given leave as prescribed by the government.
- The office of the Trust shall have full right to be expelled if he is found guilty of irregularities in the employees appointed by the Trust and for misappropriation of documents.
- As per the objective of the Trust, the poor and the weak should be made self - sufficient in human welfare projects and to provide them fair justice, as well as maximum time to fulfill the education, health, environmental protection, etc.tasks at their full power and will.Can dedicate.
- For the financial nurturing of the trust, all grants will be accepted through the(certified) receipt book prescribed by the trust.A grant accepted without a receipt book will be invalid.The entire grant amount will be deposited with the treasurer of the trust or in the account of the trust.You will not spend the grant received in any way or for anyone else.
- He / she will be responsible for all personal / secret transactions between the office bearers and members of the trust.If under any circumstances, the cognizance of a criminal or conspiracy in a personal secret form transaction is found to affect the image of the institution, the trust will be bound to take legal action.
- If found guilty of misuse of membership and post given by the trust, the trust will have full right to terminate your membership and position if proved guilty.
- While working for the trust or for all types of work related to the institution, you will follow the local laws.
- You shall not use the name of the trust in any form for personal interest without written permission.For example advertising / media / publicity, etc.
- If there is any change of any kind in the details(residential address, contact number, family details, email address) given at the time of membership and appointment to the trust, you will inform the institution in writing immediately.
To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public, and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organisations and causes they are asked to support, we assure the following :
- To be informed of Red Brigade’s mission, of the way Red Brigade intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Red Brigade’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities.
- To have access to Red Brigade’s most recent financial statements.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Red Brigade to the donor will be professional.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that Red Brigade may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
What information we collect
We use personal information collected from donors for the purposes of processing payments and communicating with donors about Red Brigade as well as conducting the fundraising and other operations of Red Brigade. This information may include name, amount donated, address, telephone number, donor comments, e-mail address, and any other personal information provided to us (“Donor Data”). For donations by check, Donor Data also includes the data visible on the check.
Information from Payment Processors and Other Service Providers: Payment processors allow donors to give electronically using a payment services account, a credit card, or other payment method. These processors collect certain information from donors, and you should consult their privacy policies to determine their practices.
To provide donors the best possible experience, we work with service providers and may share Donor Data and other information with, or have it transmitted through, them. Such service providers include, for example, collocation facilities and bandwidth providers as well as organisations that help non-profit organizations with fundraising.
How we use that information
Donor Data may be used for these kinds of purposes:
- Distributing receipts and thanking donors for donations.
- Informing donors about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Red Brigade.
- Internal analysis, such as research and analytics.
- Record keeping.
- Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law.
- Surveys, metrics, and other analytical purposes.
- Other purposes related to the fundraising operations.
Anonymous donor information may be used for promotional and fundraising activities. Comments that are provided by donors may be publicly published and may be used in promotional materials. We may use available information to supplement the Donor Data to improve the information we use to drive our fundraising efforts. We may allow donors the option to have their name publicly associated with their donation unless otherwise requested as part of the online donation process.
We use data gathered for payment processors and other service providers only for the purposes described in this policy.
We are committed to protecting donor personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. Among other things, we undertake a range of security practices, including measures to help secure web access to sensitive data and undertake efforts to address security vulnerabilities for various tools and databases.
We may disclose information when required by law; when needed to protect our rights, privacy, safety, property, donors, or users; and when necessary to enforce our terms of service.
You have certain rights with respect to the information we collect about you. Upon request, we will tell you what information we hold about you and correct any incorrect information. We will also make reasonable efforts to delete your information if you ask us to do so, unless we are otherwise required to keep it.
We seek to retain donor-related information only as needed to fulfil the purposes described in this policy unless a longer retention period is required by law or regulations. For example, tax laws in the India may require us to keep contact information and contribution level of donors on file.